XeroxGuam.com was set up to make the public aware of the horrible, unethical, immoral and manipulative practices of the Xerox Corporation. Especially the potential “Pay to Play” scam currently being conducted on the island of Guam, involving certain procurement employees in the Government of Guam.
Xerox Procurement Fraud – Click Here
Xerox Corporation extracts MILLIONS of dollars every year from our island and sends it off-shore!
Xerox Listed in Top 10 WORST Companies to Work For… AGAIN!
Xerox employees are far more likely to be dissatisfied with their jobs than employees at most other major U.S. companies. Frequent employee complaints include stagnant pay and poor management. CEO Ursula Burns, who worked her way up from an intern position with the company 36 years ago and is the first African American woman to lead a Fortune 500 company, is approved of by only 36% of employees.
In addition to low employee morale and a lack of confidence in company leadership among employees, Xerox sales have declined in recent years. Annual revenue is down to $18.0 billion from $19.5 billion the year before and from $20.0 billion in 2013.
Earlier this year, Xerox announced it would split into two distinct companies, one for business processes, including accounting and customer care, and another for document processing. The split is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2016, and has already spurred thousands of layoffs.
Xerox ordered to pay $4.9 million in legal fees – http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/12/18/xerox-ordered-pay-49-million-legal-fees/95517348/
- Xerox Pulls A Fast One On Guam – https://tonernews.com/forums/topic/webcontent-archived-27058/
- Xerox $2bn corruption scandal – https://www.theguardian.com/business/2002/jun/29/2
- New Zealand Xerox Corruption – http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA1706/S00199/fujixerox-nz-corruption-blows-out-towards-500m.htm
- SEC Charges Xerox With Securities Fraud – http://money.cnn.com/2002/04/11/technology/xerox_fraud/
- Xerox India Violated Corruption Laws.. AGAIN! – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xerox_India
- Xerox Pay to Play Scam – http://www.pionline.com/article/20161111/ONLINE/161119967/ford-participants-sue-xerox-over-alleged-pay-to-play-scheme-with-financial-engines
- More Xerox 401K Pay to Play Scam – http://www.pionline.com/article/20161111/ONLINE/161119967/ford-participants-sue-xerox-over-alleged-pay-to-play-scheme-with-financial-engines
- Xerox Pension Scam – http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/12/18/xerox-ordered-pay-49-million-legal-fees/95517348/
- Xerox Kickback Scam – http://www.napa-net.org/news/technical-competence/erisa/participants-sue-recordkeeper-for-advice-kickbacks/
- Xerox Student Loan Scam – https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-23/xerox-overcharged-student-debtors-state-prosecutor-says
- Xerox Sued For Wage Scam – https://www.law360.com/articles/556530/xerox-affiliates-can-t-dodge-call-center-worker-wage-claims
- Xerox Dark Money Quid-Pro-Quo – https://www.publicintegrity.org/2014/01/16/14107/top-us-corporations-funneled-173-million-political-nonprofits
- Xerox Found Guilty of Conspiracy… AGAIN! – http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/business/article/Judge-sentences-Xerox-conspirators-6771548.php
- Xerox Caught Fudging The Books – https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/14/fuji_xeroxs_chairman_resigns_over_improper_accounting/
- Xerox Quid-Pro-Quo – https://www.callan.com/ford-dc-plans-participants-file-lawsuit-xerox-hr-solutions/
- Xerox Discrimination and Hostile Work Environment – https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-ca4-11-01318/pdf/USCOURTS-ca4-11-01318-0.pdf